Our Membership Scheme
At Breeze Dental, we provide high-quality treatment in a friendly environment. We are committed to continuing dental education and keeping up to date of the changes in modern dentistry. With our membership scheme we provide personal dental plans to help maintain your long term dental health. With regular check-ups and hygienist appointments which are included in an affordable monthly payment.
What are the benefits?
- Regular dental appointments
- Regular hygiene appointments
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs
- Free antibiotics dispensed in the practice
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work
- Discounts of up to 20% off treatment
- Discounts of 10% on oral hygiene products
- Eligibility to request assistance following dental trauma/dental emergency or oral cancer
Opening hours for our membership scheme patients:
Monday: 7.00am - 7.00pm
Tuesday: 7.00am - 7.00pm
Wednesday: 7.00am - 7.00pm
Thursday: 7.00am - 7.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 4.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 12.00pm
How do I register?
Please contact the practice to arrange an appointment and we will take care of the rest.
To book a free consultation with our Patient Coordinator click here to contact us. Any proposed treatment will be explained to you in full and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
If you would like any more information on any other services we provide at Breeze Dental please click here to contact us.
Breeze Dental also offer Dental Finance with 0% APR on many of our treatments, we can arrange installments to make the cost of treatment more manageable and offer an alternative to paying the total up-front.